Some people are better when study individually able to concentrate on a lot of things whereas some people are good when they join with their friends, clearing doubts to others, also studying and teaching the concepts and ideas who are not well in those areas can be achieved.
If you feel preparing individually is the better option to cover almost all the topics then go ahead with it. The decisions are yours and always try to focus on your goals. Your goal should be achieved in either way with individually or with the help of others.
Dick marcinko is a website which offers you a lot of suggestions and information on various aspects and you can surf through the net to know any information regarding the productive ways of studying at home and plan accordingly.
When you have decided to go individually or studying with others, you need to follow some basic steps in order to be fruitful;
- Plan for the day: You need to do various task at home , try to make a list of things to be done, the concepts and ideas to be covered in a day, what can be done in that entire day, what are the ways of achieving it etc. are made as a plan and try to accomplish it.
- Choose the right Place: Find out the perfect place for you to study at home. Though you may have a separate study room, in which position and in which area is suitable for you to concentrate on is also important when you study.
- Relax: After choosing the right place, relax for a moment. You can take a cup of coffee at that time and make yourself relax and comfortable.
- Fix the time limit: Try to fix a time limit for completing the task. It will help you to know whether you can be able to achieve it or not. It also helps to check whether the fixed time limit is enough for you to complete the task or you need to allocate some extra work.
- Start preparing: Then concentrate on your topics to be studied and try to cover almost the task to be covered within the time limit.
- Take notes: If it is a difficult one, try to take notes on those topics so that it may help you to revise the topics when needed.
- Check and repeat: Check whether you are in the right track and also find whether you have completed the task in the given time. If not so, try to find out the reasons for the deviations and try to resolve it.